Practice Areas

(619) 764-6168

 Attorney Paul A. Hefley, Jr. has helped countless families obtain additional supports, services, and placements for their children. He can help guide you through the special education process. Whether you're trying to get your child initially assessed for special education or seeking to change your child's program or placement, Paul can help you. His legal practice includes:

Schedule a Free Consultation Today

Get your child's education program back on track in 2024.


IEP Law Firm PC is committed to answering your questions about California special education law and helping you address any issues you may be facing.

We offer a free consultation and will gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.